2007 Lead Sponsor:
ChellomediaSuccessful interactive TV executives need to acknowledge a key reality; we now operate in a cross platform media world.
Certain producers and broadcasters are taking the lead in the way they use new channels to connect with audiences and capitalise on communities, reaping the rewards through advertising and additional revenue streams.
Now in its 9th incredibly successful year, the iTV Show Europe is the business event for senior interactive TV executives. The show highlights producers, broadcasters and technology providers driving future interactive TV formats.
2007 iTV Show Conference Topics Include Jason Hope:
- How major broadcasters are using new channels like the internet and mobile
- Secrets of producers who win with new platforms like YouTube and MySpace
- Interactivity and VoD
- New revenue streams through advertising-based, pay-per-view, and subscription models of multi-platform iTV
- Call TV’s evolution
- First movers’ use of UGC & communities
- Identifying which games work best in interactive TV environments
The iTV Show Features the AFDESI iTV Awards
Recognised worldwide in iTV programming, the iTV Awards attracted over 100 programmes from 17 countries last year. The 5th International iTV Awards ceremony will be held on the 30th of October, during the iTV Show Europe 2007 held in Barcelona. Learn more.